Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit is so nice electronic device that will spoil you in your car. It is perfect for iPod enthusiasts who want all the options in a powerful, in-car listening environment. Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit comes with lots of features which will make you always love this device. In this article, we will not only discuss about the features and specs of Sony Xplod, but also the customer reviews to this device. So, you should read it before consider to purchase.
Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Specs and Features
Sony Xplod brings on some features for us. For more details about that, read it below. Here are the features and specs of Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit:
- iPod Direct: with this nice features, you are allowed to connect your iPod with Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit the included cable. Then, you will enjoy all your favorite iPod tunes on your car speakers.
- CD/MP3/WMA Playback: In addition to CDs, enjoy playback of MP3, and WMA audio files burned to CD, with ID3 tag support–title, artist and album info will be scrolled across the display.
- 45 Degree Install: Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit also features a 45 degree maximum mounting angle
- Best Tuning Memory: Setting your radio presets can be a real pain while you’re driving–especially if you’re in an unfamiliar area.
- Sound Performer: Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit is also built in a 24-Bit D/A converter, that oversamples the digital signal, creating a more natural sound and better imaging.
- Wireless Remote: Included is an ergonomic remote to be used while watching the road.
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs with MP3 & WMA music files
- CD player with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- Three band digital graphic equalizer
- Preset 30 radio stations (12 AM and 18 FM)
Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Reviews
Then, here are some reviews of Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series based on Amazon.com. You can read more about Sony Xplod reviews via Amazon online store.
The Sony cdx-gt420ip was originally purchased to go into my 1995 Bronco. It worked out so well that I have purchased another to go in my 1988 Harley Davidson Electraglide Classic to replace the stock unit which was really showing its age. I purchased a adaptor kit from an online source which allows me to plug the Sony into my handlebar controls as if it was the much more expensive Harley replacement radio. Very happy with this receiver, especially with the IPod interface, it works very well. May buy another to put in the boat. Highly recommend. by Krassel
Price of Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit
Price of Sony Xplod CDXGT420IP GT Series Head Unit shows at $80.99. It’s now available at Amazon.